Thanks for Soc

Mathieu SUEN
Hi,

I happy to annonce you that I have been accepted for Google Summer of
Code to improve the NewCompiler.
I would like to thanks every one that have vote for my application. I
would also thanks Giovanni Corriga for is strong implication.
Also thanks to Marcus Denker to have propose this project and to
mentoring it.
Marcus have already give me a todo list and I am exited to start it. :)

If you want to follow my project or if you have any question about
NewCompiler, AST, Closure, SmaCC it's always you can subscrib to the
NewCompiler mailing list at:

        Mth

Re: Thanks for Soc

Philippe Marschall
Congrats
Hacking the NewCompiler is definitely fun and rewarding.

Philippe