Thanks to Bernhard

Nicolas Cellier
While at it, can I kindly suggest to our board to grant a core
developer license to Bernhard Pieber, unless he does not want to.
Don't we need some more blood flushing in trunk ?

Nicolas

Re: Thanks to Bernhard

Chris Muller-3
I'm in favor!

Bernhard has been a fantastic contributor, and great communicator
about the work he's been doing.

 - Chris

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Nicolas Cellier
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> While at it, can I kindly suggest to our board to grant a core
> developer license to Bernhard Pieber, unless he does not want to.
> Don't we need some more blood flushing in trunk ?
>
> Nicolas

Re: Thanks to Bernhard

Levente Uzonyi-2
On Sat, 8 Jan 2011, Nicolas Cellier wrote:

> While at it, can I kindly suggest to our board to grant a core
> developer license to Bernhard Pieber, unless he does not want to.
> Don't we need some more blood flushing in trunk ?

+1

Levente

> Nicolas

bpi

Re: Thanks to Bernhard

bpi
Thank you very much Nicolas, Chris, and Levente!  :-)))

It would be a great honour and pleasure for me to become a member of the Squeak core developers should the board agree! I promise to be as careful as I can not to break anything.

Cheers,
- Bernhard

Am 08.01.2011 um 23:34 schrieb Nicolas Cellier:

> While at it, can I kindly suggest to our board to grant a core
> developer license to Bernhard Pieber, unless he does not want to.
> Don't we need some more blood flushing in trunk ?
>
> Nicolas

Welcome Bernhard Pieber as a Core Developer

Bert Freudenberg
We had a board vote by email, and so Bernhard is now a core developer. Congrats! :)

- Bert -