Thanks to my "translator".

Americo Damasceno
I have noted that the lessons of our Manual are beeing "translated" to real
enghish from the bizarre "dialect" I use. I don't know who is doing it (maybe
Julian or some other Duke's guy) but I like to thank him. Reading the
"translation" I am learning a little more of English.

My average is about 25 grammatical errors by lesson :-)

Disgusting!

Re: Thanks to my "translator".

Janet Plato
Americo,

Nope, not disgusting, awesome.    Your english is better than my
Portugese (or any other
language for that matter).  What you are doing is a great service to
the community.  Be proud
of yourself.

Thanks,

Janet