The Inbox: Compiler-ct.459.mcz

commits-2
A new version of Compiler was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Compiler-ct.459.mcz

Name: Compiler-ct.459
Author: ct
Time: 1 May 2021, 2:01:39.875973 pm
UUID: be6611f2-9aec-cd49-91be-43ac1fec67ca
Ancestors: Compiler-nice.458

Recategorizes OutOfScopeNotification>>#defaultAction

=============== Diff against Compiler-nice.458 ===============

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: OutOfScopeNotification>>defaultAction (in category 'priv handling') -----
- ----- Method: OutOfScopeNotification>>defaultAction (in category 'as yet unclassified') -----
  defaultAction

  ^false!

Re: The Inbox: Compiler-ct.459.mcz

Christoph Thiede
By the way, I think we have a few category names in the image that are really
unnecessarily complicated and could be renamed. For instance, on Exception,
'exceptionBuilder', 'exceptionDescription', and 'priv handling', and on its
class side, 'exceptionInstantiator' and 'exceptionSelector'. These are
counter examples of good category names in my opinion.

Do you think it would be possible and worth renaming them? Or is this too
much noise?

Best,
Christoph

-----
Carpe Squeak!

Carpe Squeak!

Re: The Inbox: Compiler-ct.459.mcz

Jakob Reschke
I guess these names come from the ANSI standard, which defines
protocols "exceptionBuilder", "exceptionDescription",
"exceptionInstantiator", and "exceptionSelector" (with this camel case
naming).

Otherwise I see no problem in renaming them, since for now these are just words.