The Inbox: Monticello-cbc.626.mcz

commits-2
A new version of Monticello was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Monticello-cbc.626.mcz

Name: Monticello-cbc.626
Author: cbc
Time: 28 January 2016, 6:25:43.135067 pm
UUID: f94312e2-6623-41f7-8ceb-07b756844a4d
Ancestors: Monticello-eem.625

Improve the naming of the merge buttons in the MergeBrowser. Keep is now Incoming; Reject is not Current.
Also, baloon text is updated to be more illuminating about what is happening.

=============== Diff against Monticello-eem.625 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: MCMergeBrowser>>buttonSpecs (in category 'as yet unclassified') -----
  buttonSpecs
  ^ #((Merge merge 'Proceed with the merge' canMerge)
  (Cancel cancel 'Cancel the merge')
  ('All Newer' chooseAllNewerConflicts 'Choose all newer conflict versions')
  ('All Older' chooseAllOlderConflicts 'Choose all older conflict versions')
+ ('Rest Current' chooseAllUnchosenLocal 'Choose current versions in the image for all remaining conflicts')
+ ('Rest Incoming' chooseAllUnchosenRemote 'Choose incoming versions of all remaining conflicts')
- ('Rest Local' chooseAllUnchosenLocal 'Choose local versions of all remaining conflicts')
- ('Rest Remote' chooseAllUnchosenRemote 'Choose remote versions of all remaining conflicts')
  )!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: MCMergeBrowser>>getConflictMenu: (in category 'as yet unclassified') -----
  getConflictMenu: aMenu
  selection remoteChosen
+ ifTrue: [aMenu add: 'undo accept incoming' target: self selector: #clearChoice]
+ ifFalse: [aMenu add: 'accept incoming' target: self selector: #chooseRemote].
- ifTrue: [aMenu add: 'undo keep change' target: self selector: #clearChoice]
- ifFalse: [aMenu add: 'keep change' target: self selector: #chooseRemote].
  selection localChosen
+ ifTrue: [aMenu add: 'undo current version' target: self selector: #clearChoice]
+ ifFalse: [aMenu add: 'current version' target: self selector: #chooseLocal].
- ifTrue: [aMenu add: 'undo reject change' target: self selector: #clearChoice]
- ifFalse: [aMenu add: 'reject change' target: self selector: #chooseLocal].
  ^ aMenu!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: MCMergeBrowser>>innerButtonSpecs (in category 'as yet unclassified') -----
  innerButtonSpecs
  ^
+ #((Incoming chooseRemote 'Accept the incoming change, replacing the version in my image' )
+  (Current chooseLocal 'Keep the current version in the image, rejecting the incoming change' ))!
- #((Keep chooseRemote 'keep the selected change' )
-  (Reject chooseLocal 'reject the selected change' ))!

Re: The Inbox: Monticello-cbc.626.mcz

Tobias Pape
Ok, I am late to the game, but
If the tooltip already says 'Choose current versions in the image for all remaining conflicts'
why not use  'choose image'? I think this is pretty understandable :)
Just to mention it.

Best regards
        -Tobias