The Inbox: Morphic-spd.468.mcz

commits-2
A new version of Morphic was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Morphic-spd.468.mcz

Name: Morphic-spd.468
Author: spd
Time: 1 October 2010, 2:14:10.896 pm
UUID: 18368d2c-562a-44a9-b9ba-35fa605a3b95
Ancestors: Morphic-nice.467

empty log message

=============== Diff against Morphic-nice.467 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: LineMorph class>>from:to:color:width: (in category 'instance creation') -----
  from: startPoint to: endPoint color: lineColor width: lineWidth

+ ^ self vertices: {startPoint. endPoint}
- ^ PolygonMorph vertices: {startPoint. endPoint}
  color: Color black borderWidth: lineWidth borderColor: lineColor!

Re: The Inbox: Morphic-spd.468.mcz

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Please ignore my public struggling with Monticello :)  I will be uploading another package off the latest trunk that supersedes this one.

Thanks.
Sean
Cheers,
Sean