The Inbox: Tools-ct.1057.mcz

1 message Options

The Inbox: Tools-ct.1057.mcz

commits-2
A new version of Tools was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Tools-ct.1057.mcz

Name: Tools-ct.1057
Author: ct
Time: 15 May 2021, 8:41:49.62983 pm
UUID: 4391ea2e-e428-4d44-b095-1a523f0c29f6
Ancestors: Tools-mt.1055

Fixes minor bugs and regressions in ChangeSorters:

- Since Tools-mt.1046, change sorters' selection always jumped back to the first message in the list when the model was reactivated (i.e., select the entry from the list, focus another window, and give focus back to the change sorter window). This was due to the too-aggressive #showChangeSet: send in #updateIfNecessary. I removed it since I don't think it's necessary at all. Instead, eagerly select the current changeset upon initialization.
- Add missing send to #decorateButtons when the current selector has changed.

=============== Diff against Tools-mt.1055 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ChangeSorter>>currentSelector: (in category 'message list') -----
  currentSelector: messageName

  currentSelector := messageName.
  self changed: #currentSelector.
  self setContents.
+ self contentsChanged.
+ self decorateButtons.!
- self contentsChanged.!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ChangeSorter>>initialize (in category 'initialize') -----
  initialize
  super initialize.
+ self showChangeSet: ChangeSet current.!
- myChangeSet := ChangeSet current.!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ChangeSorter>>updateIfNecessary (in category 'changeSet menu') -----
  updateIfNecessary
  "Recompute all of my panes."

  | newList |
  self okToChange ifFalse: [^ self].
+
-
  myChangeSet ifNil: [^ self].  "Has been known to happen though shouldn't"
  (myChangeSet isMoribund) ifTrue:
  [self changed: #changeSetList.
  ^ self showChangeSet: ChangeSet current].
+
-
  newList := self changeSetList.
+
-
  (priorChangeSetList == nil or: [priorChangeSetList ~= newList])
  ifTrue:
  [priorChangeSetList := newList.
+ self changed: #changeSetList].!
- self changed: #changeSetList].