The Inbox: Tools-ct.902.mcz

commits-2
A new version of Tools was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Tools-ct.902.mcz

Name: Tools-ct.902
Author: ct
Time: 2 October 2019, 11:24:54.197682 pm
UUID: 4661db82-a61f-5b4c-8747-e0888c4e7590
Ancestors: Tools-ul.899

Shortens Inspector constructors and deprecates #withEvalPane argument that is no longer in use

If approbated, I can move the deprecated methods into *60Deprecated package, of course ...

=============== Diff against Tools-ul.899 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Inspector class>>openOn: (in category 'instance creation') -----
  openOn: anObject
  "Create and schedule an instance of me on the model, anInspector. "

+ ^ self openOn: anObject withLabel: anObject defaultLabelForInspector!
- ^ self openOn: anObject withEvalPane: true!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Inspector class>>openOn:withEvalPane: (in category 'instance creation') -----
  openOn: anObject withEvalPane: withEval
  "Create and schedule an instance of me on the model, anInspector. "
+ self deprecated.
-
  ^ self openOn: anObject withEvalPane: withEval withLabel: anObject defaultLabelForInspector!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Inspector class>>openOn:withEvalPane:withLabel: (in category 'instance creation') -----
  openOn: anObject withEvalPane: withEval withLabel: label
+ self deprecated.
          ^ToolBuilder open: (self inspect: anObject) label: label!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Inspector class>>openOn:withLabel: (in category 'instance creation') -----
+ openOn: anObject withLabel: label
+
+ ^ ToolBuilder open: (self inspect: anObject) label: label!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ProcessBrowser>>inspectPointers (in category 'process actions') -----
  inspectPointers
  | tc pointers |
  selectedProcess ifNil: [^self].
  tc := thisContext.
  pointers := PointerFinder pointersTo: selectedProcess
  except: {
  self processList.
  tc.
  self}.
  pointers isEmpty ifTrue: [^self].
  OrderedCollectionInspector
  openOn: pointers
- withEvalPane: false
  withLabel: 'Objects pointing to ' , selectedProcess browserPrintString!

Re: The Inbox: Tools-ct.902.mcz

marcel.taeumel
If approbated, I can move the deprecated methods into *60Deprecated package, of course ...

It's easier for the merging if the merger then moves those messages to the deprecation package.

Best,
Marcel