The Janitors Team is Done

Ken Causey-3
For several months now there has been very little for the Janitors team
to do and I have done nearly all of it myself.  I've hinted for some
time that I did not see a long term future for this team and I recently
announced to the team and the SqueakFoundation Board that unless someone
had wanted to carry on that I was going to dissolve the team.  Well I've
received no interest in continuing the team and so as of this date (Feb
20, 2006) I consider the work of the Janitors team to be complete and
officially dissolve the team.  I want to thank all team members for
there assistance and wish them well in all future endeavors:

Barry Bridgens
David Shaffer
Doug Way
Frank Shearar
Larry Trutter
Milan Zimmermann
Steve Elkins

Thank guys and I hope I haven't forgotten anyone.

I will continue to do what I have been doing for months now which
includes catching any reports sent to the list and not copied to Mantis
and also categorizing any un-categorized issue on Mantis in the Squeak
or Squeak Packages projects.

Ken Causey

Re: The Janitors Team is Done

stéphane ducasse-2
Tx guys!
If you want to help merchandising Squeak, I'm ready to pass you the
flame.
I think that it would be nice to have more cups and stuff using the
Squeak and SqueakFoundation Logo.

Stef