The Road to 2.0

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
There have been 1482 issues tagged with 2.0 [1]
Of which 1403 have been closed
Leaving only 79 [2]

As we near the finish line for 2.0, I acknowledge everyone who contributed... even if just one slice, or even one post that moved a discussion toward a great solution. To me, over 1400 issues in one year seems like an extraordinary amount of progress!

Cheers,
Sean

[1] http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=1&q=Milestone%3D2.0
[2] http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=Milestone%3D2.0
Cheers,
Sean

Re: The Road to 2.0

EstebanLM
less than one year, actually... 2.0 development started in april :)

(it is being closed at february to match the first cycle of "time-boxed" releases proposed at beginning of year)

cheers,
Esteban

On Jan 29, 2013, at 10:52 PM, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:

> There have been 1482 issues tagged with 2.0 [1]
> Of which 1403 have been closed
> Leaving only 79 [2]
>
> As we near the finish line for 2.0, I acknowledge everyone who
> contributed... even if just one slice, or even one post that moved a
> discussion toward a great solution. To me, over 1400 issues in one year
> seems like an extraordinary amount of progress!

oh yes!
I see the impact of having igor and esteban + a 2.0 tag.
And they are many improvements that we did not push in 2.0 but will come in 3.0 :)

> Cheers,
> Sean
>
> [1] http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=1&q=Milestone%3D2.0
> [2] http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=Milestone%3D2.0

Re: The Road to 2.0

Yes and I think that the cycle is long enough.

Stef