The Smalltalk Reflections podcast, episode one: a tribute to James Robertson

1 message Options

The Smalltalk Reflections podcast, episode one: a tribute to James Robertson

ccrraaiigg

Hi all--

     We did it! Today, on James Robertson’s birthday, David Buck and I
have released episode one of “Smalltalk Reflections”, a podcast about
Smalltalk. Our first episode is a tribute to James, who started the
features remembrances from several friends and co-workers, as well as a
few choice words from the man himself. I edited it, and wrote the theme
music. Enjoy!

     http://smalltalkreflections.blogspot.ca

-C

--