The TextMorph takes the keyboard focus when adding a message category (protocol)

The TextMorph takes the keyboard focus when adding a message category (protocol)

Nicolas Cellier
Hi all,
I don't know since when that happened, but the TextMorph is taking the keyboard focus and deprive the buttons from their shortcuts, forcing me to use the mouse when I previously didn't have too.
I didn't change anything myself except installing RefactoringBrowser and OCompletion.

image.png

Re: The TextMorph takes the keyboard focus when adding a message category (protocol)

marcel.taeumel
Hi Nicolas.

I will take a look at it. I changed that. Sorry. :-)

Best,
Marcel