The Trunk: Help-Squeak-TerseGuide-tpr.11.mcz

1 message Options

The Trunk: Help-Squeak-TerseGuide-tpr.11.mcz

commits-2
tim Rowledge uploaded a new version of Help-Squeak-TerseGuide to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Help-Squeak-TerseGuide-tpr.11.mcz

Name: Help-Squeak-TerseGuide-tpr.11
Author: tpr
Time: 24 June 2018, 6:46:23.408958 pm
UUID: 30561c22-03c0-43c0-97b5-2b38cd726334
Ancestors: Help-Squeak-TerseGuide-tpr.10

Start process of moving responsibilty for deciding on Help content code styling or not from TheWorldMainDock to the actual content.
The overall effect of these groups of changes is to make no visual difference. Yet.

=============== Diff against Help-Squeak-TerseGuide-tpr.10 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TerseGuideHelp class>>usesCodeStyling (in category 'testing') -----
+ usesCodeStyling
+ "I want the help browser to use code based styling on my content"
+ ^true!