The Trunk: HelpSystem-Core-mt.118.mcz

1 message Options

The Trunk: HelpSystem-Core-mt.118.mcz

commits-2
Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of HelpSystem-Core to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/HelpSystem-Core-mt.118.mcz

Name: HelpSystem-Core-mt.118
Author: mt
Time: 4 December 2019, 3:30:57.037613 pm
UUID: cd6c15c1-6187-4d33-a558-8cfbc19dc968
Ancestors: HelpSystem-Core-mt.117

Fixes an intialization problem with the help browser. That problem occurred, for example, when opening the Terse Guide only through the help menu.

Deprecates CodeStyledHelpTopic.

=============== Diff against HelpSystem-Core-mt.117 ===============

Item was removed:
- HelpTopic subclass: #CodeStyledHelpTopic
- instanceVariableNames: ''
- classVariableNames: ''
- poolDictionaries: ''
- category: 'HelpSystem-Core-Model'!
-
- !CodeStyledHelpTopic commentStamp: 'tpr 6/19/2018 19:27' prior: 0!
- A CodeStyledHelpTopic is a simple way to make sure a help topic gets styled for code in a help browser. Once the help browser is able to code-style individual chunks instead of having to brute-force entire pages we can remove this class and simplify thngs!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: CodeStyledHelpTopic>>usesCodeStyling (in category 'testing') -----
- usesCodeStyling
- "do I need a styled (ie with Shout) browser page?"
- ^true!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: HelpBrowser>>aboutToStyle: (in category 'styling') -----
  aboutToStyle: aStyler

+ ^ self currentTopic
+ ifNil: [false]
+ ifNotNil: [:topic | topic usesCodeStyling]!
- ^ (self currentTopic ifNil: [self currentParentTopic]) usesCodeStyling!