The Trunk: HelpSystem-Tests-pre.21.mcz

1 message Options

The Trunk: HelpSystem-Tests-pre.21.mcz

commits-2
Patrick Rein uploaded a new version of HelpSystem-Tests to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/HelpSystem-Tests-pre.21.mcz

Name: HelpSystem-Tests-pre.21
Author: pre
Time: 13 December 2018, 12:22:53.399468 pm
UUID: 34bfe3d0-cae7-40ed-a82a-0ab59110965a
Ancestors: HelpSystem-Tests-dtl.20

Categorizes uncategorized methods in the HelpSystem tests package.

=============== Diff against HelpSystem-Tests-dtl.20 ===============

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: AdvancedHelpBrowserDummy>>model (in category 'accessing') -----
- ----- Method: AdvancedHelpBrowserDummy>>model (in category 'testing') -----
  model
  ^self!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: AdvancedHelpBrowserDummy>>showFirstTopic (in category 'mocking') -----
- ----- Method: AdvancedHelpBrowserDummy>>showFirstTopic (in category 'testing') -----
  showFirstTopic
  ^rootTopic!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: ClassAPIHelpBuilderTest>>testDefaultBuilding (in category 'tests') -----
- ----- Method: ClassAPIHelpBuilderTest>>testDefaultBuilding (in category 'testing') -----
  testDefaultBuilding
  |topic|
  topic := CurrentReadOnlySourceFiles cacheDuring: [
  ClassAPIHelpBuilder buildHelpTopicFrom: Integer ].
  self assert: topic subtopics size = 2.
  self assert: topic subtopics first title = 'Instance side'.
  self assert: topic subtopics last title = 'Class side'

   !

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: ClassAPIHelpBuilderTest>>testMethodsButNoSubclasses (in category 'tests') -----
- ----- Method: ClassAPIHelpBuilderTest>>testMethodsButNoSubclasses (in category 'testing') -----
  testMethodsButNoSubclasses
  |topic|
  topic := CurrentReadOnlySourceFiles cacheDuring: [
  ClassAPIHelpBuilder
  buildHierarchicalHelpTopicFrom: Integer
  withSubclasses: false
  withMethods: true ].
  self assert: topic subtopics size = 2.
  self assert: topic subtopics first title = 'Instance side'.
  self assert: topic subtopics last title = 'Class side'

   !

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: HelpBrowserTest>>testDefaultHelpBrowser (in category 'tests') -----
- ----- Method: HelpBrowserTest>>testDefaultHelpBrowser (in category 'testing') -----
  testDefaultHelpBrowser

  | current replacement instance |
  current := self defaultTestClass defaultHelpBrowser.
  replacement := AdvancedHelpBrowserDummy.
  [
   self defaultTestClass defaultHelpBrowser: replacement.
   self assert: self defaultTestClass defaultHelpBrowser == replacement.

   instance := self defaultTestClass open.
   self assert: instance rootTopic notNil.
   self assert: instance isOpen.
  ] ensure: [ self defaultTestClass defaultHelpBrowser: current ]
  !

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: HelpBrowserTest>>testDefaultHelpBrowserIsReplacable (in category 'tests') -----
- ----- Method: HelpBrowserTest>>testDefaultHelpBrowserIsReplacable (in category 'testing') -----
  testDefaultHelpBrowserIsReplacable

  | current replacement instance |
  "save the one that is registered"
  current := self defaultTestClass defaultHelpBrowser.
  replacement := AdvancedHelpBrowserDummy.
  [
   self defaultTestClass defaultHelpBrowser: replacement.
   self assert: self defaultTestClass defaultHelpBrowser == replacement.
   instance := self defaultTestClass open.

  ] ensure: [
  self defaultTestClass defaultHelpBrowser: current
  ]
  !

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: HelpBrowserTest>>testLazyDefaultHelpBrowser (in category 'tests') -----
- ----- Method: HelpBrowserTest>>testLazyDefaultHelpBrowser (in category 'testing') -----
  testLazyDefaultHelpBrowser

  self assert: self defaultTestClass defaultHelpBrowser notNil!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: HelpBrowserTest>>testOpen (in category 'tests') -----
- ----- Method: HelpBrowserTest>>testOpen (in category 'testing') -----
  testOpen

  | browser |
  [
  "This should not throw an exception."
  browser := self defaultTestClass open.
  Project current world doOneCycleNow ]
  ensure: [
  browser ifNotNil: [ browser delete ] ]!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: HelpBrowserTest>>testRegistration (in category 'tests') -----
- ----- Method: HelpBrowserTest>>testRegistration (in category 'testing') -----
  testRegistration

  TheWorldMenu registeredOpenCommands detect: [:each | each first = 'Help Browser'] ifNone: [self fail].
  !

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: HelpIconsTest>>testIconCaching (in category 'tests') -----
- ----- Method: HelpIconsTest>>testIconCaching (in category 'testing') -----
  testIconCaching

  | first second |
  #(bookIcon pageIcon refreshIcon) do: [:iconSymbol |
  first := self defaultTestClass iconNamed: iconSymbol.
  second := self defaultTestClass iconNamed: iconSymbol.
  self assert: first notNil.
  self assert: first == second.
  ]
  !

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: HelpTopicListItemWrapperTest>>testDisplayLabel (in category 'tests') -----
- ----- Method: HelpTopicListItemWrapperTest>>testDisplayLabel (in category 'testing') -----
  testDisplayLabel
  |instance|
  instance := self defaultTestClass with: (HelpTopic named: 'My Topic').
  self assert: instance asString = 'My Topic'
  !

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: HelpTopicTest>>testAddingSubtopic (in category 'tests') -----
- ----- Method: HelpTopicTest>>testAddingSubtopic (in category 'testing') -----
  testAddingSubtopic

  |subtopic returned|
  subtopic := self defaultTestClass named: 'Subtopic'.
  returned := topic addSubtopic: subtopic.
  self assert: returned == subtopic.
  self assert: (topic subtopics includes: subtopic) !

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: HelpTopicTest>>testInitialization (in category 'tests') -----
- ----- Method: HelpTopicTest>>testInitialization (in category 'testing') -----
  testInitialization

  self assert: topic title = 'Unnamed Topic'.
  self assert: topic contents isEmpty !

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: HelpTopicTest>>testInstanceCreation (in category 'tests') -----
- ----- Method: HelpTopicTest>>testInstanceCreation (in category 'testing') -----
  testInstanceCreation

  |instance|
  instance := self defaultTestClass named: 'My Topic'.
  self assert: instance title = 'My Topic'.
  !

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: HelpTopicTest>>testSortOrder (in category 'tests') -----
- ----- Method: HelpTopicTest>>testSortOrder (in category 'testing') -----
  testSortOrder

  |a b c sorted |
  a := self defaultTestClass named: 'A'.
  b := self defaultTestClass named: 'B'.
  c := self defaultTestClass named: 'C'.
  sorted := (OrderedCollection with: b with: c with: a) sort.
  self assert: sorted first = a.
  self assert: sorted last = c.
  !