The Trunk: Installer-Core-bp.359.mcz

commits-2
Bernhard Pieber uploaded a new version of Installer-Core to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Installer-Core-bp.359.mcz

Name: Installer-Core-bp.359
Author: bp
Time: 10 August 2012, 7:16:58.458 am
UUID: 282b48c9-7962-451a-b51e-6f97dd47493b
Ancestors: Installer-Core-bf.358

fix URL for Colin Putney's wiresong repository

=============== Diff against Installer-Core-bf.358 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Installer class>>wiresong (in category 'repositories') -----
  wiresong

+ ^ self monticello http: 'http://source.wiresong.ca/mc'!
- ^ self monticello http: 'http://source.wiresong.ca'!

Re: The Trunk: Installer-Core-bp.359.mcz

Colin Putney-3
On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 10:17 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +       ^ self monticello http: 'http://source.wiresong.ca/mc'!
> -       ^ self monticello http: 'http://source.wiresong.ca'!

I don't think this right. MC isn't the only repository on that server,
and it makes it impossible to use the others. For example, it breaks
my Altitude load script, which includes this:

(Installer wiresong project: 'mc')
  addPackage: 'FS-Core';
  addPackage: 'FS-Disk';
  install.

(Installer wiresong project: 'al')
  addPackage: 'AL-Rendering';
  addPackage: 'AL-Http';
  install.

bpi

Re: The Trunk: Installer-Core-bp.359.mcz

bpi
I fixed it again. I am very sorry about this! :-(((

It shows my clear lack of understanding of the Installer API. The main problem was that I did not know I did not know.

Cheers,
Bernhard

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 8:08 AM, Bernhard Pieber <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I fixed it again. I am very sorry about this! :-(((
>
> It shows my clear lack of understanding of the Installer API. The main problem was that I did not know I did not know.

No worries. I've done my share of head-scratching over Installer too.
Thanks for the quick response.

Colin