The Trunk: Kernel-ar.349.mcz

commits-2
Andreas Raab uploaded a new version of Kernel to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Kernel-ar.349.mcz

Name: Kernel-ar.349
Author: ar
Time: 28 December 2009, 2:15:28 am
UUID: 3228e52d-3bba-ce4d-9175-db4e535283f8
Ancestors: Kernel-ar.348

Strange, somehow a class var was dropped during last check-in. Put it back.

=============== Diff against Kernel-ar.348 ===============

Re: The Trunk: Kernel-ar.349.mcz

Andreas.Raab
[hidden email] wrote:

> Andreas Raab uploaded a new version of Kernel to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Kernel-ar.349.mcz

> Name: Kernel-ar.349
> Author: ar
> Time: 28 December 2009, 2:15:28 am
> UUID: 3228e52d-3bba-ce4d-9175-db4e535283f8
> Ancestors: Kernel-ar.348
>
> Strange, somehow a class var was dropped during last check-in. Put it back.
>
> =============== Diff against Kernel-ar.348 ===============

Hm, something's broke with handling changing class vars in MC. It
could've been piloting error the first time, but the second time I
explicitly checked that the class var was included (ClassDescription's
TraitImpl) but it's not getting through.

Interestingly, when I browse Kernel-ar.349.mcz in Monticello the listed
class definition for ClassDescription *does* include TraitImpl. After
updating, when I do a diff between my "installed" version (without the
class var) and the "remote" version (listing the class var) it claims
there are "no differences" unless I'm flushing the cached versions (at
which point it does show the difference).

Very strange. Any ideas anyone?

Cheers,
   - Andreas