The Trunk: Kernel-eem.1189.mcz

commits-2
Eliot Miranda uploaded a new version of Kernel to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Kernel-eem.1189.mcz

Name: Kernel-eem.1189
Author: eem
Time: 22 August 2018, 3:10:02.805606 pm
UUID: 5e417598-ae15-4ccc-ac34-d14015fc48b7
Ancestors: Kernel-eem.1188

and remove Object>>perform:with:with:with:with:with: which I committed in error from a VMMaker image.

=============== Diff against Kernel-eem.1188 ===============

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: Object>>perform:with:with:with:with:with: (in category 'message handling') -----
- perform: aSymbol with: firstObject with: secondObject with: thirdObject with: fourthObject with: fifthObject
- "Send the selector, aSymbol, to the receiver with the given arguments.
- Fail if the number of arguments expected by the selector is not five.
- Primitive. Optional. See Object documentation whatIsAPrimitive."
-
- <primitive: 83>
- ^ self perform: aSymbol withArguments: { firstObject. secondObject. thirdObject. fourthObject. fifthObject }!

Re: The Trunk: Kernel-eem.1189.mcz

Tobias Pape
I wouldn't mind retaining that in trunk, to be honest...

Best regards
        -Tobias