The Trunk: Monticello-cmm.583.mcz

commits-2
Chris Muller uploaded a new version of Monticello to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Monticello-cmm.583.mcz

Name: Monticello-cmm.583
Author: cmm
Time: 22 January 2014, 10:49:02.507 pm
UUID: 12acca8d-1106-4c62-ba9d-d0e634a9803e
Ancestors: Monticello-fbs.582

MCWorkingCopy class>>#cleanUp don't remove the MCMock categories, because it causes all manner of the MC tests to fail for only saving two PackageInfo objects.

=============== Diff against Monticello-fbs.582 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: MCWorkingCopy class>>cleanUp (in category 'class initialization') -----
+ cleanUp
+ self
+ stubAllAncestry ;
+ flushObsoletePackageInfos!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: MCWorkingCopy class>>cleanUp: (in category 'class initialization') -----
- cleanUp: aggressive
- "Remove all PackageInfos that are not associated with an MCWorkingCopy when aggressively cleaning up"
- self stubAllAncestry.
- aggressive ifTrue: [ self flushObsoletePackageInfos ]!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: MCWorkingCopy class>>flushObsoletePackageInfos (in category 'cleanup') -----
  flushObsoletePackageInfos
+ PackageOrganizer default flushObsoletePackages: [ : eachPackageInfo | eachPackageInfo class isObsolete ]!
- "Flush any and all PackageInfos that are not associated with an MCWorkingCopy."
-
- | pkgNames |
- pkgNames := self allManagers collect:[:wcs| wcs packageName] as: Set.
- PackageOrganizer default flushObsoletePackages:[:p|
- p class isObsolete or:[(pkgNames includes: p packageName) not].
- ].!

Re: The Trunk: Monticello-cmm.583.mcz

Chris Muller-3
Frank, just FYI, I'm pretty sure this was the cause of that image from
CI with "extra tests failing".  I had never run #cleanUp: on
4.5-13352.  Now we can.

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 10:49 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Chris Muller uploaded a new version of Monticello to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Monticello-cmm.583.mcz

> Name: Monticello-cmm.583
> Author: cmm
> Time: 22 January 2014, 10:49:02.507 pm
> UUID: 12acca8d-1106-4c62-ba9d-d0e634a9803e
> Ancestors: Monticello-fbs.582
>
> MCWorkingCopy class>>#cleanUp don't remove the MCMock categories, because it causes all manner of the MC tests to fail for only saving two PackageInfo objects.
>
> =============== Diff against Monticello-fbs.582 ===============
>
> Item was added:
> + ----- Method: MCWorkingCopy class>>cleanUp (in category 'class initialization') -----
> + cleanUp
> +       self
> +                stubAllAncestry ;
> +                flushObsoletePackageInfos!
>
> Item was removed:
> - ----- Method: MCWorkingCopy class>>cleanUp: (in category 'class initialization') -----
> - cleanUp: aggressive
> -       "Remove all PackageInfos that are not associated with an MCWorkingCopy when aggressively cleaning up"
> -       self stubAllAncestry.
> -       aggressive ifTrue: [ self flushObsoletePackageInfos ]!
>
> Item was changed:
>   ----- Method: MCWorkingCopy class>>flushObsoletePackageInfos (in category 'cleanup') -----
>   flushObsoletePackageInfos
> +       PackageOrganizer default flushObsoletePackages: [ : eachPackageInfo | eachPackageInfo class isObsolete ]!
> -       "Flush any and all PackageInfos that are not associated with an MCWorkingCopy."
> -
> -       | pkgNames |
> -       pkgNames := self allManagers collect:[:wcs| wcs packageName] as: Set.
> -       PackageOrganizer default flushObsoletePackages:[:p|
> -               p class isObsolete or:[(pkgNames includes: p packageName) not].

Re: The Trunk: Monticello-cmm.583.mcz

Frank Shearar-3
Hm, I'm not sure what you mean. Oh, right, from back in the day when
the CI build image had failing tests that your images didn't have?
Cool!

frank