The Trunk: Morphic-eem.1561.mcz

1 message Options

The Trunk: Morphic-eem.1561.mcz

commits-2
Eliot Miranda uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-eem.1561.mcz

Name: Morphic-eem.1561
Author: eem
Time: 8 October 2019, 1:03:03.057759 pm
UUID: e31f5b77-00f3-4c73-b62f-2d3c5ae045f1
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1560

Implement postRecompileAction for several classes whose state is affected by Compiler recompileAll, e.g. things like WorldState stepList and alarms.

=============== Diff against Morphic-mt.1560 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: PasteUpMorph class>>postRecompileAction (in category 'recompilation') -----
+ postRecompileAction
+ "PasteUpMorph's worldState refers to blocks in its alarms and stepList inst vars.  These should be rebuilt post recompileAll"
+ Project allProjects do:
+ [:project|
+ project isMorphic ifTrue:
+ [project world updateStatePostRecompile]].
+ self currentWorld addGlobalFlaps!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: PasteUpMorph>>updateStatePostRecompile (in category 'recompilation') -----
+ updateStatePostRecompile
+ "worldState refers to blocks in its alarms and stepList inst vars.  These should be rebuilt post recompileAll"
+ worldState convertAlarms; convertStepList!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: ScrollBar class>>alwaysShowFlatScrollbarForAlternativeLook (in category 'preferences') -----
- ----- Method: ScrollBar class>>alwaysShowFlatScrollbarForAlternativeLook (in category 'as yet unclassified') -----
  alwaysShowFlatScrollbarForAlternativeLook
  "Set this value to true, if you want to see the flat scrollbar look in flop-out mode as well as inboard.  Otherwise the flop-out scrollbar will be rounded and inboard will be flat."
  ^ false!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: ScrollBar class>>postRecompileAction (in category 'class initialization') -----
+ postRecompileAction
+ "The ArrowImagesCache and BoxesImagesCache are LRUCaches that reference blocks
+ (including indirectly via their map which is a PluggableDictionary integerDictionary).
+ Rebuild them to ensure blocks reference freshly recompiled methods."
+
+ self initializeImagesCache!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: WorldState>>convertAlarms (in category 'object fileIn') -----
  convertAlarms
+ "We now store the alarms in a MorphicAlarmQueue, rather than a Heap.
+ Make sure we have a fresh one.  If it is already a MorphicAlarmQueue
+ updating it will ensure any block to method references are fresh."
+ alarms ifNotNil:
+ [:oldAlarms|
+ alarms class == MorphicAlarmQueue
+ ifTrue:
+ [alarms := MorphicAlarmQueue new.
+ oldAlarms alarmsDoSafely: [:alarm | alarms add: alarm]]
+ ifFalse:
+ [alarms := MorphicAlarmQueue new.
+ oldAlarms do: [:alarm | alarms add: alarm]]]!
- "We now store the alarms in a MorphicAlarmQueue, rather than a Heap."
- alarms ifNotNil: [
- alarms class == MorphicAlarmQueue ifFalse: [
- | oldAlarms |
- oldAlarms := alarms.
- alarms := MorphicAlarmQueue new.
- oldAlarms do: [:alarm | alarms add: alarm]
- ]
- ].!