The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1184.mcz

1 message Options

The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1184.mcz

commits-2
Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-mt.1184.mcz

Name: Morphic-mt.1184
Author: mt
Time: 21 June 2016, 2:12:23.053974 pm
UUID: 6dad4a60-1b46-d049-a8af-afaae6989874
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1183

Fixes regression (?) to make opening sub-sub menus  -- not to the right but to the left due to limited screen space -- work again.

=============== Diff against Morphic-mt.1183 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: MenuMorph>>mouseMove: (in category 'events') -----
  mouseMove: evt
  " If the mouse moves over an item not selected, we try to set it as selected.
  If this happens depends on that the current selected item wants to release
  its selection. "

+ self selectedItem ifNil: [
+ self
+ selectItem: (
+ self items
+ detect: [ :each | each containsPoint: evt position ]
+ ifNone: [ nil ])
+ event: evt].
- "Note: The following does not traverse upwards but it's the best I can do for now"
- popUpOwner ifNotNil:[(popUpOwner activateOwnerMenu: evt) ifTrue: [^ self]].

- self selectedItem ifNil: [ ^ self ].
- (self selectedItem containsPoint: evt position) ifTrue: [ ^ self ].
- self
- selectItem: (
- self items
- detect: [ :each | each containsPoint: evt position ]
- ifNone: [ nil ])
- event: evt.
-
  "Transfer control to *either* the currently active submenu or the pop up owner, if any. Since the active sub menu is always displayed upfront check it first."
+ self selectedItem ifNotNil: [
+ (self selectedItem activateSubmenu: evt)
- selectedItem ifNotNil: [
- (selectedItem activateSubmenu: evt)
  ifTrue: [ ^self ]
  ifFalse: [
  (self containsPoint: evt position) ifFalse: [
+ self selectItem: nil event: evt ] ] ].
+
+ "Note: The following does not traverse upwards but it's the best I can do for now"
+ popUpOwner ifNotNil:[(popUpOwner activateOwnerMenu: evt) ifTrue: [^ self]].
+ !
- self selectItem: nil event: evt ] ] ].!