The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1403.mcz

1 message Options

The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1403.mcz

commits-2
Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-mt.1403.mcz

Name: Morphic-mt.1403
Author: mt
Time: 29 March 2018, 9:29:39.408053 am
UUID: a71ca488-3caf-e649-bea1-9cd9e0d8d770
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1402

Minor visual fix regarding the border of scroll panes.

=============== Diff against Morphic-mt.1402 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: ScrollPane>>drawOn: (in category 'drawing') -----
+ drawOn: aCanvas
+
+ self wantsRoundedCorners
+ ifTrue: [aCanvas fillRoundRect: self bounds radius: self cornerRadius fillStyle: self fillStyle]
+ ifFalse: [aCanvas fillRectangle: self bounds fillStyle: self fillStyle].!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: ScrollPane>>drawOverlayOn: (in category 'drawing') -----
+ drawOverlayOn: aCanvas
+ "Draw my border OVER my submorphs because the scrollbars overlap."
+
+ self borderStyle width = 0 ifTrue: [^ self].
+
+ self wantsRoundedCorners
+ ifTrue: [aCanvas frameRoundRect: self bounds radius: self cornerRadius width: self borderStyle width color: self borderStyle color]
+ ifFalse: [aCanvas frameRectangle: self bounds width: self borderStyle width color: self borderStyle color].!