The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1604.mcz

1 message Options

The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1604.mcz

commits-2
Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-mt.1604.mcz

Name: Morphic-mt.1604
Author: mt
Time: 6 December 2019, 6:08:09.19933 pm
UUID: 4cd546eb-f09b-564a-9583-67eeed51a27c
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1603

Partially revert that last commit. Sorry! All these different preferences around system windows make my head ache. :-)

If there is no current keyboard focus, this can mean you are dragging a window by its label. Especially when "keyboard focus on mouse over" is enabled. In that case, we do not want the window to suddenly look unfocused.

=============== Diff against Morphic-mt.1603 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: SystemWindow>>updateFocusLookForKeyboardFocus (in category 'focus') -----
  updateFocusLookForKeyboardFocus
  "Ensure that the window holding the current keyboard focus looks focused. Note that the focus window is not necessarily the receiver of this message."

  | f w |
  (((f := self activeHand keyboardFocus) notNil and: [(w := f containingWindow) notNil])
  and: [w isActive])
  ifTrue: [
  (self class windowsIn: self world) do: [:window |
  w ~~ window ifTrue: [window lookUnfocused]].
+ w lookFocused]!
- w lookFocused]
- ifFalse: [
- "If there is no valid focus holder, we must not look focused even if we are the key window."
- self lookUnfocused]!