The Trunk: Morphic-pre.1466.mcz

1 message Options

The Trunk: Morphic-pre.1466.mcz

commits-2
Patrick Rein uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-pre.1466.mcz

Name: Morphic-pre.1466
Author: pre
Time: 1 November 2018, 3:44:22.135943 pm
UUID: f54ada99-f6e1-ec41-a031-857090cecacb
Ancestors: Morphic-pre.1465

Changes the drag and drop menu boxes to reflect the migration started long ago from one drag and drop setting to two settings, one for drag and one for drop. Solves the DockingBar context menu confusion.

=============== Diff against Morphic-pre.1465 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Morph>>addToggleItemsToHaloMenu: (in category 'menus') -----
  addToggleItemsToHaloMenu: aMenu
  "Add standard true/false-checkbox items to the memu"

  #(
  (resistsRemovalString toggleResistsRemoval 'whether I should be reistant to easy deletion via the pink X handle' true)
  (stickinessString toggleStickiness 'whether I should be resistant to a drag done by mousing down on me' true)
  (lockedString lockUnlockMorph 'when "locked", I am inert to all user interactions' true)
  (hasClipSubmorphsString changeClipSubmorphs 'whether the parts of objects within me that are outside my bounds should be masked.' false)
  (hasDirectionHandlesString changeDirectionHandles 'whether direction handles are shown with the halo' false)
+ (hasDragEnabledString changeDrag 'whether I am open to having objects dragged out of me' false)
+ (hasDropEnabledString changeDrop 'whether I am open to having objects dropped into me' false)
- (hasDragAndDropEnabledString changeDragAndDrop 'whether I am open to having objects dropped into me' false)
  )
  select:[:each | Preferences noviceMode not or:[each fourth]]
  thenDo:
  [:each |
  aMenu addUpdating: each first action: each second.
  aMenu balloonTextForLastItem: each third translated].

  self couldHaveRoundedCorners ifTrue:
  [aMenu addUpdating: #roundedCornersString action: #toggleCornerRounding.
  aMenu balloonTextForLastItem: 'whether my corners should be rounded' translated]!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Morph>>changeDrag (in category 'menus') -----
+ changeDrag
+ ^ self enableDrag: self dragEnabled not!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Morph>>changeDragAndDrop (in category 'menus') -----
  changeDragAndDrop
+ ^ self enableDragNDrop: self dragNDropEnabled not!
- ^self enableDragNDrop: self dragNDropEnabled not!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Morph>>changeDrop (in category 'menus') -----
+ changeDrop
+ ^ self enableDrop: self dropEnabled not!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Morph>>hasDragAndDropEnabledString (in category 'menus') -----
  hasDragAndDropEnabledString
  "Answer a string to characterize the drag & drop status of the
  receiver"
  ^ (self dragNDropEnabled
  ifTrue: ['<on>']
  ifFalse: ['<off>'])
+ , 'drag and drop enabled' translated!
- , 'accept drops' translated!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Morph>>hasDragEnabledString (in category 'menus') -----
+ hasDragEnabledString
+
+ ^ (self dragEnabled
+ ifTrue: ['<on>']
+ ifFalse: ['<off>'])
+ , 'drag out' translated!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Morph>>hasDropEnabledString (in category 'menus') -----
+ hasDropEnabledString
+
+ ^ (self dropEnabled
+ ifTrue: ['<on>']
+ ifFalse: ['<off>'])
+ , 'drop in' translated!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: Morph>>toggleDragNDrop (in category 'dropping/grabbing') -----
- toggleDragNDrop
- "Toggle this morph's ability to add and remove morphs via drag-n-drop."
-
- self enableDragNDrop: self dragNDropEnabled not.
- !

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: PasteUpMorph>>isOpenForDragNDropString (in category 'menu & halo') -----
- isOpenForDragNDropString
- "Answer the string to be shown in a menu to represent the
- open-to-drag-n-drop status"
- ^ (self dragNDropEnabled
- ifTrue: ['<on>']
- ifFalse: ['<off>'])