The Trunk: Morphic-ul.461.mcz

1 message Options

The Trunk: Morphic-ul.461.mcz

commits-2
Levente Uzonyi uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-ul.461.mcz

Name: Morphic-ul.461
Author: ul
Time: 23 August 2010, 12:54:17.163 am
UUID: 4e51384f-c016-5545-9cb7-aefa9f7bec9a
Ancestors: Morphic-eem.460

- fix for http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7556
- make sure that we restore the original font of the StringMorph when the font is changed by 'Apply', but the font chooser is closed by 'Cancel'

=============== Diff against Morphic-eem.460 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: StringMorph>>changeFont (in category 'menu') -----
  changeFont
+
+ | chooser originalFont |
+ originalFont := self fontToUse.
+ self openModal: (
+ Cursor wait showWhile: [
+ | window |
+ window := UIManager default
+ chooseFont: 'Choose a Font'
+ for: self
+ setSelector: #font:
+ getSelector: originalFont.
+ "We have to save the model here, because it will be gone when the window is closed."
+ chooser := window model.
+ window ]).
+ originalFont = self fontToUse ifFalse: [
+ "Ensure that we restore the original font in case it was changed, but Cancel was clicked."
+ self font: (chooser result ifNil: [ originalFont ]) ]!
- | newFont chooser|
- chooser := self openModal: (
- Cursor wait showWhile: [UIManager default
- chooseFont: 'Choose a Font'
- for: self
- setSelector: #font:
- getSelector: self fontToUse]).
- newFont := chooser result.
- newFont ifNotNil:[self font: newFont].!