The Trunk: MorphicExtras-ul.205.mcz

1 message Options

The Trunk: MorphicExtras-ul.205.mcz

commits-2
Levente Uzonyi uploaded a new version of MorphicExtras to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/MorphicExtras-ul.205.mcz

Name: MorphicExtras-ul.205
Author: ul
Time: 24 April 2017, 1:05:03.685277 pm
UUID: fe46b749-0a60-4228-958e-7072da23108c
Ancestors: MorphicExtras-dtl.204

- rewrote senders of #clone to use #shallowCopy

=============== Diff against MorphicExtras-dtl.204 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: BookPageThumbnailMorph>>objectForDataStream: (in category 'fileIn/Out') -----
  objectForDataStream: refStrm
  "I am about to be written on an object file.  It would be bad to write a whole BookMorph out.  Store a string that is the url of the book or page in my inst var."

  | clone bookUrl bb stem ind |
  (bookMorph isString) & (page isString) ifTrue: [
  ^ super objectForDataStream: refStrm].
  (bookMorph isNil) & (page isString) ifTrue: [
  ^ super objectForDataStream: refStrm].
  (bookMorph isNil) & (page url notNil) ifTrue: [
  ^ super objectForDataStream: refStrm].
  (bookMorph isNil) & (page url isNil) ifTrue: [
  self error: 'page should already have a url' translated.
  "find page's book, and remember it"
  "bookMorph := "].

+ clone := self shallowCopy.
- clone := self clone.
  (bookUrl := bookMorph url)
  ifNil: [bookUrl := self valueOfProperty: #futureUrl].
  bookUrl
  ifNil: [ bb := RectangleMorph new. "write out a dummy"
  bb bounds: bounds.
  refStrm replace: self with: bb.
  ^ bb]
  ifNotNil: [clone instVarNamed: 'bookMorph' put: bookUrl].

  page url ifNil: [
  "Need to assign a url to a page that will be written later.
  It might have bookmarks too.  Don't want to recurse deeply.
  Have that page write out a dummy morph to save its url on the server."
  stem := SqueakPage stemUrl: bookUrl.
  ind := bookMorph pages identityIndexOf: page.
  page reserveUrl: stem,(ind printString),'.sp'].
  clone instVarNamed: 'page' put: page url.
  refStrm replace: self with: clone.
  ^ clone!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: SketchEditorMorph>>mouseDown: (in category 'morphic') -----
  mouseDown: evt
  "Start a new stroke.  Check if any palette setting have changed.  6/11/97 20:30 tk"
  | cur pfPen myAction |
  "verify that we are in a good state"
  self verifyState: evt. "includes prepareToPaint and #scalingOrRotate"
  pfPen := self get: #paintingFormPen for: evt.
  paintingForm extent = undoBuffer extent ifTrue: [
  paintingForm displayOn: undoBuffer at: 0@0 rule: Form over.
  ] ifFalse: [
  undoBuffer := paintingForm deepCopy. "know we will draw something"
  ].
  pfPen place: (evt cursorPoint - bounds origin).
  myAction := self getActionFor: evt.
  palette colorable ifTrue:[
  palette recentColor: (self getColorFor: evt)].
  self set: #strokeOrigin for: evt to: evt cursorPoint.
  "origin point for pickup: rect: ellispe: polygon: line: star:.  Always take it."
  myAction == #pickup: ifTrue: [
+ cur := Cursor corner shallowCopy.
- cur := Cursor corner clone.
  cur offset: 0@0  "cur offset abs".
  evt hand showTemporaryCursor: cur].
  myAction == #polygon: ifTrue: [self polyNew: evt]. "a mode lets you drag vertices"
  self mouseMove: evt.!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: SqueakPage>>copyForSaving (in category 'accessing') -----
  copyForSaving
  "Make a copy and configure me to be put out on the disk.  When it is brought in and touched, it will turn into the object at the url."

  | forDisk holder |
+ forDisk := self shallowCopy.
- forDisk := self clone.
  holder := MorphObjectOut new xxxSetUrl: url page: forDisk.
  forDisk contentsMorph: holder.
  ^ holder "directly representing the object"!