The Trunk: ReleaseBuilder-fbs.86.mcz

commits-2
Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of ReleaseBuilder to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/ReleaseBuilder-fbs.86.mcz

Name: ReleaseBuilder-fbs.86
Author: fbs
Time: 18 December 2012, 10:53:20.982 am
UUID: f408fb18-17b9-4f68-b5cd-7bd1f35377da
Ancestors: ReleaseBuilder-fbs.85

#useOldNetwork: can be re-enabled on startup. Rather disable #enableIPv6.

=============== Diff against ReleaseBuilder-fbs.85 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ReleaseBuilderFor4dot4 class>>setPreferences (in category 'private') -----
  setPreferences
  Preferences
  installBrightWindowColors ;
  setPreference: #scrollBarsWithoutMenuButton toValue: true ;
  setPreference: #swapMouseButtons toValue: true ;
  setPreference: #annotationPanes toValue: true ;
  setPreference: #showSplitterHandles toValue: false ;
  setPreference: #showBoundsInHalo toValue: true ;
  setPreference: #alternateHandlesLook toValue: false ;
  setPreference: #roundedMenuCorners toValue: false ;
  setPreference: #roundedWindowCorners toValue: false.
  PluggableButtonMorph roundedButtonCorners: false.
  FillInTheBlankMorph roundedDialogCorners: false.
  Workspace shouldStyle: false.
+ NetNameResolver enableIPv6: false.!
- NetNameResolver useOldNetwork: true.!

Re: The Trunk: ReleaseBuilder-fbs.86.mcz

glenpaling
While you're at it how about these preferences:

Browsing: List classes hierarchically <- enabled. (When enabled, the class list in the browser is arranged and indented with regard to the class hierarchy).

and

Colors: Use the new color-picker <- enabled. Chris Muller's new version is much nicer than the old.

Re: The Trunk: ReleaseBuilder-fbs.86.mcz

Hannes Hirzel
On 12/18/12, glenpaling <[hidden email]> wrote:

> While you're at it how about these preferences:
>
> Browsing: List classes hierarchically <- enabled. (When enabled, the class
> list in the browser is arranged and indented with regard to the class
> hierarchy).
>
> and
>
> Colors: Use the new color-picker <- enabled. Chris Muller's new version is
> much nicer than the old.
+1  (I was not aware of it)

Re: The Trunk: ReleaseBuilder-fbs.86.mcz

Bert Freudenberg
On 2012-12-18, at 20:23, "H. Hirzel" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 12/18/12, glenpaling <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> While you're at it how about these preferences:
>>
>> Browsing: List classes hierarchically <- enabled. (When enabled, the class
>> list in the browser is arranged and indented with regard to the class
>> hierarchy).
>>
>> and
>>
>> Colors: Use the new color-picker <- enabled. Chris Muller's new version is
>> much nicer than the old.
> +1  (I was not aware of it)

Not a good idea at this stage of the release, IMHO. This should be done early in the next release cycle so it gets some testing.

- Bert -

Re: The Trunk: ReleaseBuilder-fbs.86.mcz

glenpaling
Bert Freudenberg wrote
On 2012-12-18, at 20:23, "H. Hirzel" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 12/18/12, glenpaling <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> While you're at it how about these preferences:
>>
>> Browsing: List classes hierarchically <- enabled. (When enabled, the class
>> list in the browser is arranged and indented with regard to the class
>> hierarchy).
>>
>> and
>>
>> Colors: Use the new color-picker <- enabled. Chris Muller's new version is
>> much nicer than the old.
> +1  (I was not aware of it)

Not a good idea at this stage of the release, IMHO. This should be done early in the next release cycle so it gets some testing.

- Bert -
Fair enough. I'll make a list for 4.5.

Re: The Trunk: ReleaseBuilder-fbs.86.mcz

Chris Muller-3
Don't you know you saw the community list that's formed.

  http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6189

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:16 PM, glenpaling <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Bert Freudenberg wrote
>> On 2012-12-18, at 20:23, "H. Hirzel" &lt;
>
>> hannes.hirzel@
>
>> &gt; wrote:
>>
>>> On 12/18/12, glenpaling &lt;
>
>> slp5591@

>>> +1  (I was not aware of it)
>>

>> Not a good idea at this stage of the release, IMHO. This should be done
>> early in the next release cycle so it gets some testing.
>>
>> - Bert -
>
> Fair enough. I'll make a list for 4.5.

Re: The Trunk: ReleaseBuilder-fbs.86.mcz

Chris Muller-3
It was originally created by 'gvc'; Giovanni Corriga?  I can't
remember the name of the widget kit it was originally in but Pharo
absorbed it too.

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 12:52 PM, glenpaling <[hidden email]> wrote:

> While you're at it how about these preferences:
>
> Browsing: List classes hierarchically <- enabled. (When enabled, the class
> list in the browser is arranged and indented with regard to the class
> hierarchy).
>
> and
>
> Colors: Use the new color-picker <- enabled. Chris Muller's new version is
> much nicer than the old.

Re: The Trunk: ReleaseBuilder-fbs.86.mcz

Chris Muller-3
> Don't you know you saw the community list that's formed.

Ug -- I meant to type:  "Don't know if you saw..." not "Don't you
know..."  Oops, sorry.  :)

>   http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6189
>

> On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:16 PM, glenpaling <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Bert Freudenberg wrote
>>> On 2012-12-18, at 20:23, "H. Hirzel" &lt;
>>
>>> hannes.hirzel@

>>> slp5591@

>>> Not a good idea at this stage of the release, IMHO. This should be done
>>> early in the next release cycle so it gets some testing.
>>>
>>> - Bert -
>>
>> Fair enough. I'll make a list for 4.5.

Re: The Trunk: ReleaseBuilder-fbs.86.mcz

glenpaling
Chris Muller-3 wrote
> Don't you know you saw the community list that's formed.

Ug -- I meant to type:  "Don't know if you saw..." not "Don't you
know..."  Oops, sorry.  :)

>   http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6189
>

> On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:16 PM, glenpaling <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Bert Freudenberg wrote
>>> On 2012-12-18, at 20:23, "H. Hirzel" <
>>
>>> hannes.hirzel@

>>> slp5591@

>>> Not a good idea at this stage of the release, IMHO. This should be done
>>> early in the next release cycle so it gets some testing.
>>>
>>> - Bert -
>>
>> Fair enough. I'll make a list for 4.5.
>>

>> --

I knew what you meant. I'll add my preferences preferences.