The Trunk: ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.122.mcz

The Trunk: ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.122.mcz

commits-2
Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of ToolBuilder-Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.122.mcz

Name: ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.122
Author: mt
Time: 11 April 2015, 8:15:18.783 am
UUID: f601e0ad-6555-0746-9827-7d81c7cf04ba
Ancestors: ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.121

If the preference #openToolsAttachedToMouseCursor is enabled, the morphic tool builder will attach any system window to the hand if the current event is a mouse event.

=============== Diff against ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.121 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: MorphicToolBuilder>>open: (in category 'opening') -----
  open: anObject
  "Build and open the object. Answer the widget opened."
  | morph |
  anObject isMorph
  ifTrue:[morph := anObject]
  ifFalse:[morph := self build: anObject].
  (morph isKindOf: MenuMorph)
  ifTrue:[morph popUpInWorld: World].
  (morph isKindOf: SystemWindow)
+ ifFalse:[morph openInWorld]
+ ifTrue:[
+ morph := morph openInWorldExtent: morph extent.
+ (self class openToolsAttachedToMouseCursor and: [self currentEvent isMouse])
+ ifTrue: [
+ morph hasDropShadow: false.
+ self currentHand attachMorph: morph]].
- ifTrue:[morph := morph openInWorldExtent: morph extent]
- ifFalse:[morph openInWorld].
  ^morph!

Re: The Trunk: ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.122.mcz

Bert Freudenberg

> On 11.04.2015, at 06:15, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of ToolBuilder-Morphic to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.122.mcz

> Name: ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.122
> Author: mt
> Time: 11 April 2015, 8:15:18.783 am
> UUID: f601e0ad-6555-0746-9827-7d81c7cf04ba
> Ancestors: ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.121
>
> If the preference #openToolsAttachedToMouseCursor is enabled, the morphic tool builder will attach any system window to the hand if the current event is a mouse event.
Interesting!

Can we make it so that when dropping the window you can change its size? Like in the old Smalltalk days ...

If you just click to drop, the window would stay at its default size. So no changed behavior from what it is now.

But if you drag instead, it would drop the window with its default size and then track the mouse pointer to change its size.

- Bert -

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment