The Trunk: ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.241.mcz

1 message Options

The Trunk: ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.241.mcz

commits-2
Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of ToolBuilder-Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.241.mcz

Name: ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.241
Author: mt
Time: 18 September 2019, 9:09:48.176595 am
UUID: d8ae943b-333c-429b-91dc-eb56026ae508
Ancestors: ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.240

Minor tweaks to file dialogs.

=============== Diff against ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.240 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: DirectoryChooserDialog>>windowTitle (in category 'ui details') -----
+ windowTitle
+
+ ^ 'Choose Directory'!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: FileAbstractSelectionDialog>>initialExtent (in category 'toolbuilder') -----
+ initialExtent
+
+ ^ super initialExtent * (0.8 @ 0.7)!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: FileAbstractSelectionDialog>>userMessage (in category 'ui details') -----
+ userMessage
+
+ ^ message ifNil: ['']!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: FileChooserDialog>>buildWith: (in category 'toolbuilder') -----
  buildWith: builder
  "assemble the spec for the chooser dialog UI"

  | windowSpec window |
  windowSpec := self buildWindowWith: builder specs: {
  (self frameOffsetFromTop: 0
+ fromLeft: 0.35
+ width: 0.65
- fromLeft: 0.25
- width: 0.75
  offsetFromBottom: 0) -> [self buildFileListWith: builder].
  (self frameOffsetFromTop: 0
  fromLeft: 0
+ width: 0.35
- width: 0.25
  offsetFromBottom: 0) -> [self buildDirectoryTreeWith: builder].
  }.
  windowSpec buttons addAll: ( self buildButtonsWith: builder ).
  window := builder build: windowSpec.
  window addKeyboardCaptureFilter: self.
  self changed: #selectedPath.
  ^window
  !

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: FileChooserDialog>>windowTitle (in category 'ui details') -----
  windowTitle
  "return the window label; would be some application dependent string but I suspect we will want to make the outer morph a dialogue box with no label anyway"

+ ^ 'Choose File'!
- ^'File Chooser'!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: FileSaverDialog>>buildWith: (in category 'toolbuilder') -----
  buildWith: builder
  "assemble the spec for the saver dialog UI and build the window"

  | window windowSpec |
  windowSpec := self buildWindowWith: builder specs: {
  (self topConstantHeightFrame: self textViewHeight + self viewSpacing
  fromLeft: 0
  width: 1) -> [self buildTextInputWith: builder].
  (self frameOffsetFromTop: self textViewHeight + self viewSpacing
+ fromLeft: 0.35
+ width: 0.65
- fromLeft: 0.25
- width: 0.75
  offsetFromBottom: 0) -> [self buildFileListWith: builder].
  (self frameOffsetFromTop: self textViewHeight + self viewSpacing
  fromLeft: 0
+ width: 0.35
- width: 0.25
  offsetFromBottom: 0) -> [self buildDirectoryTreeWith: builder].
  }.
  windowSpec buttons addAll: ( self buildButtonsWith: builder ).
  window := builder build: windowSpec.
  window addKeyboardCaptureFilter: self.
  self changed: #selectedPath.
  self inputText: fileName.
  window positionOverWidgetNamed: #inputText.
  ^window
  !

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: FileSaverDialog>>windowTitle (in category 'ui details') -----
  windowTitle
  "return the window label; would be some application dependent string but I suspect we will want to make the outer morph a dialogue box with no label anyway"

+ ^ 'Save As File'!
- ^'FileSaver'!