The Trunk: Tools-eem.785.mcz

commits-2
Eliot Miranda uploaded a new version of Tools to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Tools-eem.785.mcz

Name: Tools-eem.785
Author: eem
Time: 30 December 2017, 4:37:31.81546 pm
UUID: bb456c9e-c2d0-4ab8-833d-d7cb3320b522
Ancestors: Tools-tpr.784

Add missing guard to catch cancelling new file dialog.

=============== Diff against Tools-tpr.784 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: MessageSet>>fileOutMessage (in category 'message functions') -----
  fileOutMessage
  "Put a description of the selected method on a file, or all methods if none selected."

  | fileName |
  self selectedMessageName ifNotNil:
  [^super fileOutMessage].
  fileName := UIManager default saveFilenameRequest: 'File out on which file?' initialAnswer: 'methods'.
+ fileName isEmptyOrNil ifTrue: [^self].
  Cursor write showWhile:
  [| internalStream |
  internalStream := WriteStream on: (String new: 1000).
  internalStream header; timeStamp.
  messageList do:
  [:methodRef|
  methodRef methodSymbol == #Comment
  ifTrue:
  [methodRef actualClass organization
  putCommentOnFile: internalStream
  numbered: 1
  moveSource: false
  forClass: methodRef actualClass]
  ifFalse:
  [methodRef actualClass
  printMethodChunk: methodRef methodSymbol
  withPreamble: true
  on: internalStream
  moveSource: false
  toFile: nil]].
  FileStream writeSourceCodeFrom: internalStream baseName: fileName isSt: true useHtml: false]!

Re: The Trunk: Tools-eem.785.mcz

timrowledge

> On 30-12-2017, at 4:37 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> Eliot Miranda uploaded a new version of Tools to project The Trunk:
>
> Add missing guard to catch cancelling new file dialog.

Good catch(es). I know I saw and handled some but after a while it gets a long blur as all these similar methods go past and <snore>

tim
Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes.

Re: The Trunk: Tools-eem.785.mcz

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi Tim,

> On Dec 30, 2017, at 8:45 PM, tim Rowledge <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On 30-12-2017, at 4:37 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>>
>> Eliot Miranda uploaded a new version of Tools to project The Trunk:
>>
>> Add missing guard to catch cancelling new file dialog.
>
> Good catch(es). I know I saw and handled some but after a while it gets a long blur as all these similar methods go past and <snore>

No worries.  That's how the process works.  The more eyes the merrier :-). Happy new year!