The Trunk: Tools-tcj.801.mcz

commits-2
David T. Lewis uploaded a new version of Tools to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Tools-tcj.801.mcz

Name: Tools-tcj.801
Author: tcj
Time: 14 March 2018, 9:23:29.964076 pm
UUID: a2b6925f-cc1b-41ed-a14d-b2341f1eb942
Ancestors: Tools-eem.800

Remove deprecated method from MethodFinder's list of sent messages.

Fix typo in InspectorBrowser class comment.

=============== Diff against Tools-eem.800 ===============

Item was changed:
  Inspector subclass: #InspectorBrowser
  instanceVariableNames: 'fieldList msgList msgListIndex'
  classVariableNames: ''
  poolDictionaries: ''
  category: 'Tools-Inspector'!

+ !InspectorBrowser commentStamp: 'tcj 3/12/2018 07:55' prior: 0!
+ I am an inspector that also shows all messages the inspected objects can understand. I combine inspector and code browser.
- !InspectorBrowser commentStamp: 'mt 4/12/2016 17:29' prior: 0!
- I am an inspector that also shows all messages the inspected objects can understand. I combine inspetor and code browser.

  InspectorBrowser openOn: Smalltalk!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: MethodFinder>>initialize (in category 'initialize') -----
(excessive size, no diff calculated)

Re: The Trunk: Tools-tcj.801.mcz

David T. Lewis
As discussed in Tim Johnson post "Method Finder and deprecated method(s)"

The MethodFinder>>initialize change removes selector #defaultBackgroundColor
from the Approved set. I am not familiar enough with MethodFinder to know
if that is a good thing, so I would appreciate if someone familiar with
MethodFinder could double check the #initialize change.

Thanks,
Dave