The Trunk: TrueType-kfr.50.mcz

commits-2
Karl Ramberg uploaded a new version of TrueType to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/TrueType-kfr.50.mcz

Name: TrueType-kfr.50
Author: kfr
Time: 17 May 2018, 10:50:06.492357 am
UUID: a7702294-4ae6-c54e-b0c5-fbad5da801b6
Ancestors: TrueType-ul.49

Flush old cache on loading

=============== Diff against TrueType-ul.49 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: TTCFont>>convertToCurrentVersion:refStream: (in category 'objects from disk') -----
  convertToCurrentVersion: varDict refStream: smartRefStrm
  "If we're reading in an old version with a pixelSize instance variable, convert it to a point size."

  "Deal with the change from pixelSize to pointSize, assuming the current monitor dpi."
  varDict at: 'pixelSize' ifPresent: [ :x |
  pointSize := (TextStyle pixelsToPoints: x) rounded.
  ].
+ self releaseCachedState.
  ^super convertToCurrentVersion: varDict refStream: smartRefStrm.!

Re: The Trunk: TrueType-kfr.50.mcz

Hannes Hirzel
Great to see this work going on to make old projects loadable again....!