The Weekly Juan #10: "Cheap, High Quality Fonts in Squeak"

The Weekly Juan #10: "Cheap, High Quality Fonts in Squeak"

Steve Moffitt
Hi Juan -- nice work but I had trouble using OmniBrowser with the
change set. The letters were interesting to say the least.I am using
Damien's 115 dev environment with unix vm 3.9-7.

Steve

Re: The Weekly Juan #10: "Cheap, High Quality Fonts in Squeak"

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Steve,

I didn't try OmniBrowser, or any tool other than the regular browser,
workspaces, and menus. Besides, I'm not using recent releases much, just
my Morphic 3.0 image, derived from 3.7. Perhaps you or someone else
wants to do real testing on 3.9 or 3.10.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Steve Moffitt escribió:

> Hi Juan -- nice work but I had trouble using OmniBrowser with the
> change set. The letters were interesting to say the least.I am using
> Damien's 115 dev environment with unix vm 3.9-7.
>
> Steve
>

> --No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.463 / Virus Database:
> 269.6.0/775 - Release Date: 24/4/2007 05:43 p.m.

Re: The Weekly Juan #10: "Cheap, High Quality Fonts in Squeak"

Duncan Mak-2
On 4/26/07, Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Steve,

I didn't try OmniBrowser, or any tool other than the regular browser,
workspaces, and menus. Besides, I'm not using recent releases much, just
my Morphic 3.0 image, derived from 3.7. Perhaps you or someone else
wants to do real testing on 3.9 or 3.10.

I tried your NewMorphic image on Linux; it didn't work either.

Duncan.

Re: The Weekly Juan #10: "Cheap, High Quality Fonts in Squeak"

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Steve,

I tried it. I guess you're talking about the italics, aren't you? I'll
fix italics soon.

Thanks for the report!

Cheers,
Juan

Steve Moffitt escribió:

> Hi Juan -- nice work but I had trouble using OmniBrowser with the
> change set. The letters were interesting to say the least.I am using
> Damien's 115 dev environment with unix vm 3.9-7.
>
> Steve
>

> --No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.463 / Virus Database:
> 269.6.0/775 - Release Date: 24/4/2007 05:43 p.m.

Re: The Weekly Juan #10: "Cheap, High Quality Fonts in Squeak"

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Duncan,

How did you try it? Did you use a Linux VM that worked on your system
with some other Squeak image? What happened when you started Squeak? Did
you get to see anything? Did you get an error message?

Thanks,
Juan Vuletich