The Weekly Juan #7: "What is Smalltalk?"

The Weekly Juan #7: "What is Smalltalk?"

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Folks,

The Weekly Juan #7 is out at
http://www.jvuletich.org/issues/Issue0007.htm .
It is (yet another) small intro to Smalltalk for begginers.

Hope you like it. Any comment is welcome.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Re: The Weekly Juan #7: "What is Smalltalk?"

David T. Lewis
On Sun, Dec 24, 2006 at 04:19:03PM -0300, Juan Vuletich wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> The Weekly Juan #7 is out at
> http://www.jvuletich.org/issues/Issue0007.htm .
> It is (yet another) small intro to Smalltalk for begginers.
>
> Hope you like it. Any comment is welcome.

Juan,

I think this is a really nice introduction. It's not easy to explain
the simplicy of Smalltalk in plain language, and I like the way you
have done this.

Dave

Re: The Weekly Juan #7: "What is Smalltalk?"

Juan Vuletich-4
Thank you Dave!

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich