The #squeak IRC Channel is getting crowded

The #squeak IRC Channel is getting crowded

Giovanni Corriga
Hi all,

#squeak is getting crowded:

http://blogs.corriga.net/giovanni/archives/2007/9/21/squeak_is_getting_crowded/

The latest increase in the attendance of #squeak is due to Andrew, Stef,
Oscar, Damien, Damien and Marcus' new book, that mentions the channel in
one of the first pages.

        Ciao,

                Giovanni

Re: The #squeak IRC Channel is getting crowded

Blake-5
On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:43:32 -0700, Giovanni Corriga
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> #squeak is getting crowded:

Perhaps, but there doesn't seem to be much discussion, at least when I've
checked in. (Not complaining, just observing.)

Re: The #squeak IRC Channel is getting crowded

Janko Mivšek

Blake wrote:

> <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> #squeak is getting crowded:
>
> Perhaps, but there doesn't seem to be much discussion, at least when
> I've checked in. (Not complaining, just observing.)

Maybe we need more dedicated provocateurs on the channel (just
kidding :)

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: The #squeak IRC Channel is getting crowded

Blake-5
On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:56:44 -0700, Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Blake wrote:
>
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>> #squeak is getting crowded:
>>  Perhaps, but there doesn't seem to be much discussion, at least when
>> I've checked in. (Not complaining, just observing.)
>
> Maybe we need more dedicated provocateurs on the channel (just
> kidding :)

Namespaces suck! Perl roolz! Starving kids shouldn't have laptops!!

Meh. My heart's not in it.

;-)

RE: The #squeak IRC Channel is getting crowded

Ron Teitelbaum
HEHEHE!!  That was pretty funny!

Ron