The visibility of Squeak for the Seaside community (Fwd: [Seaside] Where's the Squeak one-click experience?)

The visibility of Squeak for the Seaside community (Fwd: [Seaside] Where's the Squeak one-click experience?)

Tobias Pape
Hello —,

apparently, it would be fruitful if someone
of the inner™ Squeak community would initiate
communication with the Seaside developers.
  However, my impression was that this issue was solved?
(see: <[hidden email]>
"Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Seaside support in Squeak (Re: My Own Squeak Direction)"
by Randal Schwarz on 19. November 2009 )

So Long,
        -Tobias

P.S.: happy ny.

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

> Subj: Re: [Seaside] Where's the Squeak one-click experience?
> Reps: Seaside - general discussion <[hidden email]>
>
>> The following webpage has an error:
>> http://www.seaside.st/download
>
> Seaside is developed in Pharo:
>
> The one-click images are here <http://www.seaside.st/download/pharo>.
>
> There is also a direct download link on the front page of
> <http://www.seaside.st>.
>
>> The Squeak Smalltalk link now points to:
>> http://www.squeak.org/
>
> I agree that this is not ideal. To me is not clear if the latest
> Seaside runs on Squeak at all? And we don't have a name of somebody
> that is committed to maintaining the port and taking responsibility
> for this platform, so I will remove the link until this clears up ...
>
> Lukas
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: The visibility of Squeak for the Seaside community (Fwd: [Seaside] Where's the Squeak one-click experience?)

Andreas.Raab
Hi Tobias -

Thanks for forwarding; I wrote a quick reply in return.
Randal, what's the status of the page for www.squeak.org?

Cheers,
   - Andreas