Theodor Andreas Raab

Ron Teitelbaum

Hi All,

Some terrific news.

http://news.squeak.org/2013/08/08/theodor-andreas-raab/

What a handsome baby!

Ron

Re: Theodor Andreas Raab

J. Vuletich (mail lists)

Hi Ron,

Quoting Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]>:

Hi All,

Some terrific news.

http://news.squeak.org/2013/08/08/theodor-andreas-raab/

What a handsome baby!

Ron

Thanks for sharing this with us. Please send Mom and Junior congratulations, and the best wishes from our community.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

RE: Theodor Andreas Raab

Ron Teitelbaum

Will do

Ron

Re: Theodor Andreas Raab

garduino
I agree with the words of Juan.

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino

Re: Theodor Andreas Raab

Edgar De Cleene
Re: [squeak-dev] Theodor Andreas Raab Me too
Edgar

On 8/8/13 7:11 PM, "Germán Arduino" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I agree with the words of Juan.

2013/8/8 Juan Vuletich (mail lists) <[hidden email]>

Hi Ron,

Quoting Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]>:

Hi All,

Some terrific news.

http://news.squeak.org/2013/08/08/theodor-andreas-raab/

What a handsome baby!

Ron

Thanks for sharing this with us. Please send Mom and Junior congratulations, and the best wishes from our community.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino
www.arduinosoftware.com <http://www.arduinosoftware.com>

Re: Theodor Andreas Raab

Darius Clarke
Remind his mother for me, after she has recovered a bit, that the boy has inherited a genetic legacy and traits of the sort of person who can change the world ... for the better. :)

- Darius
_________________________
On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 2:04 AM, Edgar J. De Cleene <[hidden email]> wrote:
Me too
Edgar

On 8/8/13 7:11 PM, "Germán Arduino" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I agree with the words of Juan.

2013/8/8 Juan Vuletich (mail lists) <[hidden email]>

Hi Ron,

Quoting Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]>:

Hi All,

Some terrific news.

http://news.squeak.org/2013/08/08/theodor-andreas-raab/

What a handsome baby!

Ron

Thanks for sharing this with us. Please send Mom and Junior congratulations, and the best wishes from our community.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino
www.arduinosoftware.com <http://www.arduinosoftware.com>

bpi

Re: Theodor Andreas Raab

bpi
+1

Thank you for letting us know, Ron. We miss Andreas. However, let's make sure the Dynabook is finally ready, when Theodor is old enough to use it.

Best Regards,
Bernhard

Am 09.08.2013 um 00:11 schrieb Germán Arduino:

> I agree with the words of Juan.
>

> 2013/8/8 Juan Vuletich (mail lists) <[hidden email]>
> Hi Ron,
>

> Quoting Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Hi All,
>>

>> Some terrific news.
>>

>> http://news.squeak.org/2013/08/08/theodor-andreas-raab/
>>

>> What a handsome baby!
>>

>> Ron
>>

> Thanks for sharing this with us. Please send Mom and Junior congratulations, and the best wishes from our community.
>

> Cheers,
> Juan Vuletich
>

> --
> Saludos / Regards,
> Germán Arduino
> www.arduinosoftware.com

RE: Theodor Andreas Raab

Ron Teitelbaum
Thanks all.  Just wanted you to know that I am forwarding all of these nice
messages to Kathleen.

Ron

RE: Theodor Andreas Raab

Ron Teitelbaum
Hi All,

I heard from Kathleen that she is home from the hospital and recovering
well.

Could I ask a favor of everyone.  I am not allowed to edit the
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Raab page.  I had to agree to not edit
it because I was his friend.  Could you update the page to add information
about Theodor Andreas Raab?  You could use
http://news.squeak.org/2013/08/08/theodor-andreas-raab/ as a reference.

Thanks!!

Ron

RE: Theodor Andreas Raab

Stephan Eggermont-3
Wikipedia done

Stephan

RE: Theodor Andreas Raab

Alexander Lazarević
What great news. All the best to mother and son!

Looking forward to see the first TAR commits shortly! ;)

Alex

2013/8/12 Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]>
Wikipedia done

Stephan