Tiles error

vaidasd
Hello,
Try dragging and dropping the Tile object into the PasteUp (World) and
try clicking on it. It disappears when clicked. The same is for Flaps.
Version 5.1 is the last one it worked correctly.
regards,
Vaidotas

Re: Tiles error

marcel.taeumel
Hi, there.

In 5.2 and later, we ported Etoys changes back to Squeak, which includes TileMorph >> #morphToDropInPasteUp:. That wraps the tile into a ScriptingTileHolder, which disappears on a click later on. See ScriptingTileHolder >> #mouseDown:.

What would be the expected behavior?

Best,
Marcel

Am 12.01.2021 12:09:21 schrieb Vaidotas Didžbalis <[hidden email]>:

Hello,
Try dragging and dropping the Tile object into the PasteUp (World) and
try clicking on it. It disappears when clicked. The same is for Flaps.
Version 5.1 is the last one it worked correctly.
regards,
Vaidotas

Re: Tiles error

vaidasd
Hello,
IMHO let's remove
TileMorph>>#morphToDropInPasteUp:  .
thank you

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 1:42 PM Marcel Taeumel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, there.
>
> In 5.2 and later, we ported Etoys changes back to Squeak, which includes TileMorph >> #morphToDropInPasteUp:. That wraps the tile into a ScriptingTileHolder, which disappears on a click later on. See ScriptingTileHolder >> #mouseDown:.
>
> What would be the expected behavior?
>
> Best,
> Marcel
>
> Am 12.01.2021 12:09:21 schrieb Vaidotas Didžbalis <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hello,
> Try dragging and dropping the Tile object into the PasteUp (World) and
> try clicking on it. It disappears when clicked. The same is for Flaps.
> Version 5.1 is the last one it worked correctly.
> regards,
> Vaidotas

Re: Tiles error

vaidasd

On Tuesday, January 12, 2021, Marcel Taeumel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, there.

In 5.2 and later, we ported Etoys changes back to Squeak, which includes TileMorph >> #morphToDropInPasteUp:. That wraps the tile into a ScriptingTileHolder, which disappears on a click later on. See ScriptingTileHolder >> #mouseDown:.

What would be the expected behavior

Hand shall grab the clicked tile