Tour of Uruguay / Vuelta Ciclista del Uruguya

Tour of Uruguay / Vuelta Ciclista del Uruguya

Carlos Rabassa
Respondo a la reciente solicitud de ideas para proyectos relacionados con la pr?xima Vuelta Ciclista del Uruguay:
S042 - Entendiendo la Bicicleta
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1T3GCDPTim8S84WqPq-wYb8Gc_UOzshADn237cm-IHzE

May I answer the recent request for ideas for projects related to the forthcoming Tour of Uruguay.
E042 - Understanding the Bicycle
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=19Dug-0DCk2520Fsx0hl-dzZDJp3cWVDWBDL-ik1Js14

Carlos Rabassa
Voluntario
Red de Apoyo al Plan Ceibal
Montevideo, Uruguay

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Tour of Uruguay / Vuelta Ciclista del Uruguya

dcorking
Carlos Rabassa wrote:

> May I answer the recent request for ideas for projects related to the
> forthcoming Tour of Uruguay.
> E042 - Understanding the Bicycle
> https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=19Dug-0DCk2520Fsx0hl-dzZDJp3cWVDWBDL-ik1Js14

Great projects.

I think 2 3 and 4 have straightforward answers from high school physics.

But the first project is very interesting but is much more difficult
and controversial. It may be sufficient to have tested some
hypotheses, without confidently discovering  "the correct
explanation."

It could be a lesson in critical reading of scientific literature.

I think some links on this BBC page may help:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00x3y2j