Trunk update broken on 64-bit

Levente Uzonyi
Hi All,

The new Etoys, particularly ChessBoard >> #initializeHashKeys, relies on
31-bit SmallIntegers by the use of SmallInteger >> #maxVal. Since it's
already past the last update map, I don't know how it could be fixed to
avoid manual intervention.

Levente

Re: Trunk update broken on 64-bit

Nicolas Cellier
Hi,
I'm hacking the update-tfel.393.mcm - Hope it's enough back in history...

I've experimented other problems recently with updates:
- if some SmallLand-ColorTheme ancestry was not in my package-cache the update failed
- for some reason, the classPool variable C1 to C8 were classified as ClassBinding instead of simple Association and then ChessConstants initialize failed