Trygve's recent paper

1 message Options

Trygve's recent paper

keithy

Hi Squeakers,

I thought you guys might appreciate this, published yesterday on the object-composition forum.
I am sure that Trygve needs no introduction here, check out Section F!

Keith

======

Dear all,
The final draft of my magnum opus about personal programming with DCI is now ready for review:
http://folk.uio.no/trygver/themes/Personal/PP-019%20-%20Copy%20(17).pdf

Its main theme is personal programming for everybody with Loke, a personal object computer. The first goal is to empower laypeople to take control over their corner of the Net with its IoT. Its 43 pages has several high points, I have included one of them below.

I will appreciate your possible comments before Aug. 31.
Enjoy
--Trygve