Trying out the comet/chat demo - missing library?

Trying out the comet/chat demo - missing library?

Victor
Hi,

I'm not sure how I can get the missing requirement for trying out the comet/chat demo of seaside:

When visting:

After sing-in, and attempting to chat I see the following message in the Chrome console:

Inline image 1

Anyone have any tips on how I can get this 'streaming server'? I assumed when installing SeaSide I would get all the required libraries, sorry if I'm not very clear, I'm still trying to wrap my head around how the SmallTalk environment works, (running on Pharo)

Thanks!

Victor Stan

Schedule me:

Re: Trying out the comet/chat demo - missing library?

Paul DeBruicker
 If you're using Pharo 1.4 or less try this solution:

http://forum.world.st/Comet-streaming-server-tp93937p93938.html

The forum.world.st site I mentioned has a handy search feature.