Trying to load grease into old pharo image

1 message Options

Trying to load grease into old pharo image

drush66

It seems to be related to Metacello so I am trying here. I am trying to load Grease into ancient Pharo image (0.1 update #10213):

(ConfigurationOfGrease project version: #stable) load

It seems to fail while ensuring that Metacello is loaded before having anything to do with loading Grease here is what I get in the transcript:

failed ensureMetacello: 'MessageNotUnderstood: BlockContext>>setProject:withInMetacelloConfig:'...retrying
failed ensureMetacello: 'MessageNotUnderstood: BlockContext>>setProject:withInMetacelloConfig:'...retrying

Any simple fix that I have missed?

Davorin Rusevljan
http://www.cloud208.com/