Tsunami error in squeak

Sophie424
I'm trying to load into Squeak 3.8 the latest Tsnuami from Monticello (after
successfully loading PackageInfo-Base-avi.20). I get:

    Error: key not found

(apparently from SystemDictionary not containing #MCPostscriptDefinition)

Any idea what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks!

RE: Tsunami error in squeak

Ramon Leon-5

> I'm trying to load into Squeak 3.8 the latest Tsunami from
> Monticello (after successfully loading
> PackageInfo-Base-avi.20). I get:
>
>     Error: key not found
>
> (apparently from SystemDictionary not containing
> #MCPostscriptDefinition)
>
> Any idea what I may be doing wrong?
>
> Thanks!

That should be just the license opening, probably doesn't affect anything.
Just run the unit tests and if all pass, don't worry about it.  I'll publish
a new package here soon that doesn't use Monticello post install scripts.

Re: Tsunami error in squeak

Sophie424
From: "Ramon Leon" <[hidden email]>

>> I'm trying to load into Squeak 3.8 the latest Tsunami from
>> Monticello (after successfully loading
>> PackageInfo-Base-avi.20). I get:
>>
>>     Error: key not found
>>
>> (apparently from SystemDictionary not containing
>> #MCPostscriptDefinition)
>>
>> Any idea what I may be doing wrong?
>>
>> Thanks!
>
> That should be just the license opening, probably doesn't affect anything.
> Just run the unit tests and if all pass, don't worry about it.  I'll
> publish
> a new package here soon that doesn't use Monticello post install scripts.

Still get the same error even with the latest
  Tsunami-rjl.13.mczrjl, 15 September 2006 6:45:23 pm
      removed post install script

The error pops up as soon as I select Tsunami-rcl.13.mcz in the
Monticello/repository browser, even before I click "Load". I must be doing
something wrong!

Thanks for any pointers.

RE: Tsunami error in squeak

Ramon Leon-5
> Still get the same error even with the latest
>   Tsunami-rjl.13.mczrjl, 15 September 2006 6:45:23 pm
>       removed post install script
>
> The error pops up as soon as I select Tsunami-rcl.13.mcz in
> the Monticello/repository browser, even before I click
> "Load". I must be doing something wrong!
>
> Thanks for any pointers.

Add these repositories

MCHttpRepository
        location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/Monticello'
        user: ''
        password: ''

MCHttpRepository
        location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/PackageInfo'
        user: ''
        password: ''

And load the latest Monticello, then PackageInfo, then load Tsuanmi, it'll
work fine.  I created the Tsuanmi package after using package info, and
don't know how to undo that.