Tutorial Suggestions

Sean DeNigris
Thanks for a great, cool tutorial!

A few small things from a beginner perspective:

1. (tiny little thing) it'd be convenient, on page 1, if the
(MetacelloConfigTemplate duplicateClassWithNewName:
#ConfigurationOfSSpec) category: 'ConfigurationOfSSpec'.
was on one line so you could 'doit' more easily.

2. Page 2: maybe put a note at the top that what appears to be comment
quotes are really double-single quotes e.g. <version: ''1.0-
baseline''>.  As silly as it seems, it took me deleting one to figure
out what it was.

3. Perhaps add one more piece at the end about how share the
ConfigurationOfXxx file e.g. squeaksource

Sean

Re: Tutorial Suggestions

Dale
Sean,

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, but I've been fighting a cold and avoided work while trying to reduce stress:)

Thanks for the feedback and I've submitted Issue 75 to track them.

Dale