Tweak project builder - how to export?

1 message Options

Tweak project builder - how to export?

Mark-393

Hello there,

I need some help with the Tweak Project Builder please.  I am wondering, after you design your windows and GUI components in the project builder, how you get the code for those windows and how you use them in Cobalt.  I have tried to use the “Export Object” command while having the window highlighted, but that just triggers an error sound, and I’ve tried to use “Save Project As” but that triggers a worse error: the Squeak window gets “Checkpoint failure – searching image references…” and has a progress bar while it does a very long search.

Is there a workaround people have been using to design windows in CProjectBuilder and then use those windows in Cobalt?

Thanks for your help,

Mark