Two CompiledMethod classes in the hierarchy just for me or for everyone

Two CompiledMethod classes in the hierarchy just for me or for everyone

Nicolas Cellier
Can you see this too when doing ByteArray browseHierarchy?

=?UTF-8?B?Q2FwdHVyZSBk4oCZZcyBY3JhbiAyMDE3LTEyLTAxIGHMgCAwMy4wOC41MC5wbmc=?= (166K) Download Attachment

Re: Two CompiledMethod classes in the hierarchy just for me or for everyone

Nicolas Cellier
Apparently, I have (ByteArray subclasses identityIncludes: CompiledMethod) and: [CompiledMethod superclass ~= ByteArray].
So there is a single class, but it is referenced twice.

Can you see this too when doing ByteArray browseHierarchy?

Re: Two CompiledMethod classes in the hierarchy just for me or for everyone

David T. Lewis
It is not just you. I see the same in my working trunk image.

Possibly it is a problem in the earlier CompiledCode updates that may have
gone unnoticed until you spotted it today.

Dave

On Fri, Dec 01, 2017 at 03:26:44AM +0100, Nicolas Cellier wrote:

> Apparently, I have (ByteArray subclasses identityIncludes: CompiledMethod)
> and: [CompiledMethod superclass ~= ByteArray].
> So there is a single class, but it is referenced twice.

> [hidden email]>:
>
> > Can you see this too when doing ByteArray browseHierarchy?

Re: Two CompiledMethod classes in the hierarchy just for me or for everyone

Nicolas Cellier
Thanks David,
so I fix it with a Kernel postscript