Two Croquet Worlds Side-by-Side: help!

1 message Options

Two Croquet Worlds Side-by-Side: help!

Filipe Santos-3
Hello,

I would like to set two identical  Croquet Worlds side-by-side in the
screen.
The idea is help little children in comparing two cities, for example,
as it is now and as it was in medieval ages.

What is the best way to do this? Is it technically possible (and simple)?

My idea: children control the avatar by mouse, normally, in the first
city/world This world would then communicate the avatar's coordinates to
the second world which would move the camera in the second world
accordingly (no avatar would be needed in the second world).

Is this idea good? How could I program this? Is there a better (easier) way?

Thank you.