Two Questions

Chris Cunnington
Yea, I think I get it. I was shocked when I realized that MicroSqueak
was creating a file that was filled only with an endless series of
numbers between 0-255. It's as though somebody took a three dimensional
world and flattened it.

On the flip side, the seemingly big problem of creating an application
that makes new, customizable images/object memories has everything in
common with any ByteArray. So from that point of view, it seems a less
formidable thing.

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Two Questions

Marcus Denker-4

On May 13, 2011, at 10:37 PM, Chris Cunnington wrote:

> Yea, I think I get it. I was shocked when I realized that MicroSqueak was creating a file that was filled only with an endless series of numbers between 0-255. It's as though somebody took a three dimensional world and flattened it.

Computer memory is always just that... and even arguably even just numbers between 0 and 1  ;-)

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.