Type Inference tools

Gus

Type Inference tools

Gus
Hi,
I am working on a project of type inference, and i have the following doubt
Are there currently any tools in pharo that use this information (perhaps in any library)?
For example: a better autocomplete where you can chose different types, or tool that show you the type of a variable.
I've already downloaded Roel Typer but i couldn't find any of those tools.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Re: Type Inference tools

Peter Uhnak
Moose ( http://www.moosetechnology.org/ ) optionally uses RoelTyper when importing Smalltalk code for analysis.
Lukas will need a good type inferencer as he is currently working on a better autocompetion.

Peter

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 03:38:51PM -0700, Gus wrote:

> Hi,
> I am working on a project of type inference, and i have the following doubt
> Are there currently any tools in pharo that use this information (perhaps in
> any library)?
> For example: a better autocomplete where you can chose different types, or
> tool that show you the type of a variable.
> I've already downloaded Roel Typer but i couldn't find any of those tools.
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Thanks

Re: Type Inference tools

Frank Shearar-3
Please do also read the pharo-dev archives: type inference is something that crops up every 6 months or so. There are a whole bunch of techniques and tools lying around that people have developed.

frank